CURE International is a Christian nonprofit organization based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. CURE's efforts are focused on providing medical care to children suffering primarily from orthopedic and neurological conditions.... Wikipedia
- Founder: C. Scott Harrison, M.D, Sally Harrison, R.N.
- Type: International child healthcare organization
- Focus: International Healthcare
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Method: Surgery, advocacy, treatment
- Key people: Justin Narducci, President/CEO
- Revenue: $35 million
- Slogan: healing changes everything
- Mission: "Healing the sick and proclaiming the Kingdom of God."
- Website: cure.org
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo