Charles James Ogletree Jr. is an American attorney, law professor and the Jesse Climenko Professor at Harvard Law School, the founder of the school's Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for... Wikipedia
- Born: Charles James Ogletree Jr, December 31, 1952, Merced, California, U.S.
- Education: Stanford University (BA, MA), Harvard University (JD)
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Pamela Barnes (1975–present)
- Children: 2
- Website: cyber.law.harvard.edu/ogletree.html University website
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo