The Fender Stratocaster, colloquially known as the Strat, is a model of electric guitar designed from 1952 into 1954 by Leo Fender, Bill Carson, George Fullerton, and Freddie Tavares.... Wikipedia
- Manufacturer: Fender
- Period: 1954–present
- Body type: Solid
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25.5 in (647.7 mm)
- Body: Most commonly alder or ash. Other woods have also been used.
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Most commonly maple or rosewood. Other woods have been used.
- Bridge: Most commonly proprietary six-screw ‘tremolo'. Other bridge configurations are available.
- Pickup(s): Most commonly three single-coils (SSS). Other pickup configurations are also available.
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo