United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
The United States secretary of health and human services is the head of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, and serves as the principal advisor to... Wikipedia
- Style: Mr. Secretary, (informal), The Honorable, (formal)
- Member of: Cabinet
- Reports to: President of the United States
- Seat: Hubert H. Humphrey Building, Washington, D.C.
- Appointer: President of the United States, with Senate advice and consent
- Term length: No fixed term
- Constituting instrument: Reorganization Plan No. 1 of 1953, 67 Stat. 631, 42 U.S.C.
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo