International Electrotechnical Commission
The International Electrotechnical Commission is an international standards organization that prepares and publishes international standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies – collectively known as "electrotechnology". IEC standards... Wikipedia
- Abbreviation: IEC
- Motto: "Making electrotechnology work for you"
- Type: Standards organization
- Legal status: Swiss association
- Purpose: Standardization for electrical technology, electronics and related fields.
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Official languages: English, French
- President: Yinbiao Shu
- General Secretary: Philippe Metzger
- Budget: CHF 20 million / US$ 21 million / €19 million
- Website: Official site
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo