Kohl's is an American department store retail chain, operated by Kohl's Corporation. As of December 2021 it is the largest department store chain in the United States, with 1,162... Wikipedia
- Type: Public
- Traded as: NYSE: KSS, S&P 400 component
- Industry: Retail
- Founded: September 12, 1962 in Brookfield, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Founder: Maxwell Kohl
- Number of locations: 1,162 (Q1 2021)
- Key people: Michelle Gass (CEO & Director)
- Products: Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, decor, jewelry, toys, appliances, beauty products, electronics, and housewares.
- Revenue: US$ 18.13 billion (2020)
- Operating income: −US$262 million (2020)
- Total assets: US$15.337 billion (2020)
- Total equity: US$5.196 billion (2020)
- Number of employees: 110,000 (2020)
- Website: kohls.com
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo