Let's Encrypt is a non-profit certificate authority run by Internet Security Research Group that provides X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security encryption at no charge. It is the world's... Wikipedia
- Founder: Electronic Frontier Foundation, Mozilla Foundation, University of Michigan, Akamai Technologies, Cisco Systems
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Services: X.509 certificate authority
- Parent organization: Internet Security Research Group
- Budget (2019): US$ 3.6 million
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo