Macy's is an American chain of high-end department stores founded in 1858 by Rowland Hussey Macy. It became a division of the Cincinnati-based Federated Department Stores in 1994, through... Wikipedia
- Formerly called: R. H. Macy & Co.
- Type: Subsidiary
- Industry: Retail
- Founded: October 28, 1858 in New York, New York, U.S.
- Founder: Rowland Hussey Macy
- Number of locations: 511 (570 boxes)(Q2 2022)
- Areas served: United States
- Key people: Jeff Gennette (Chairman/CEO)
- Products: Clothing, footwear, accessories, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, housewares
- Parent: Macy's, Inc.
- Subsidiaries: Macy's Furniture Gallery Market by Macy's Macy's Backstage
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo