ONE Campaign is an international, non-partisan, non-profitable, advocacy and campaigning organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders... Wikipedia
- Motto: Actions. Speak. Louder.
- Type: Development advocacy
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
- Location: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, South Africa, Canada, Nigeria, Senegal
- Official language: English, French, German, Dutch
- Leader: Gayle Smith, President and CEO since 2017
- Key people: Bono (co-founder), Bobby Shriver (co-founder)
- Website: www.one.org
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo