Plantronics, Inc. is an American electronics company — branded Poly to reflect its dual Plantronics and Polycom heritage — producing audio communications equipment for business and consumers. Its products... Wikipedia
- Type: Subsidiary
- Traded as: NYSE: POLY
- Industry: Consumer electronics
- Founded: 1961
- Key people: Dave Shull (President and CEO)
- Products: Enterprise and consumer audio products, software and services
- Revenue: US$ 1.68 billion (2022)
- Operating income: US$ -32 million (2022)
- Total assets: US$2.23 billion (2022)
- Total equity: US$20.2 million (2022)
- Number of employees: c. 6,500 (April 2022)
- Parent: HP Inc.
- Subsidiaries: Polycom, Inc.
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo