Nestlé Purina PetCare
Nestlé Purina Petcare, or simply Purina, is an American subsidiary of Nestlé, based in St. Louis, Missouri. It produces and markets pet food, treats and cat litter. Some of... Wikipedia
- Type: Subsidiary
- Industry: Pet food
- Predecessors: Ralston Purina, Friskies Petcare Company
- Founded: December 12, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Area served: Worldwide
- Key people: Nina Leigh Krueger (CEO)
- Products: Dog food, Cat food, Animal health products, Pet snacks, Cat litter, Dog litter
- Brands: Friskies, Purina One, Beyond, Muse, Cat Chow, Dog Chow, Kit ‘n Kaboodle, Fancy Feast, Beneful, Tidy Cats
- Revenue: $11.2 billion(2013)
- Number of employees: 15,000 (global), 8,000 (North America)(2016)
- Parent: Nestlé S.A.
- Website: purina.com
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo