Toys "R" Us
Toys "R" Us is an American toy, clothing, and baby product retailer owned by Tru Kids and various others. The company was founded in 1957; its first store was... Wikipedia
- Former type: Private
- Industry: Retail
- Fate: Bankruptcy
- Founded: Washington, D.C.
- Founder: Charles Lazarus
- Defunct: April 21, 2018 in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, April 24, 2018 in United Kingdom, June 29, 2018 in United States, August 5, 2018 in Australia, June 19, 2019 in France
- Area served: United States, Worldwide
- Products: Toys, Clothing, Baby products, Video games
- Owner: Tru Kids, Inc.
- Number of employees: 64,000 before liquidation
- Divisions: Babies "R" Us (1996–2018, United States, 1996–present international), Kids "R" Us (1983–2004)
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo