United States Department of Veterans Affairs
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs is a Cabinet-level executive branch department of the federal government charged with providing life-long healthcare services to eligible military veterans at the... Wikipedia
- Formed: March 15, 1989
- Preceding agency: Veterans Administration
- Jurisdiction: United States federal government
- Headquarters: Veteran Affairs Building, 810 Vermont Avenue NW, Washington, D.C, U.S.
- Motto: "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan."
- Employees: 377,805 (2020)
- Annual budget: FY2022: $112.2 billion (appropriated), FY2023: $301.4 billion (requested)
- executives: Denis McDonough, Secretary, Donald Remy, Deputy Secretary
- Child agencies: Veterans Health Administration, Veterans Benefits Administration, National Cemetery Administration, Board of Veterans' Appeals
- Website: www.VA.gov
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo